Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello Weekend

I swear this week has just crawled by.  Its hard to come back after vacation and get back into the swing of things.  I think that the crazy weather we have been having is not really helping.  Its like we all know this is going to be the last of the nice weather before we have to start dealing with ice and snow. The weather has been so warm that my strawberry plants sent out a second rather small crop.  It was strange to have fresh strawberries in October, but the kids seemed to enjoy it.

It should be a nice weekend though.  My Dad is in town for a hunting day with Kevin and Tamir.  Tamir's Dad flew up from Phoenix as well.  Since they are going to a pheasant farm, rather than the more traditional route they should all at least get to shoot something.  I know Kevin was worried that if they just went out and about like he normally does when they hunt that they wouldn't see a single bird.  Either way it should be fun.

The kids and I don't really have much planned, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.  I know that there is stuff to be done around the house and I really have to take all of the books back to the libary. The nice thing though is since I was home yesterday, I got all of the weekend chores pretty much taken care of, so there is to much work to do over the weekend.