Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love my germ factories... no really I do.

I love fact that when a new cold comes through daycare either me or K is bound to pick it up.  This time it got all four of us.  The kids both have runny noses.  Which if you have had to deal with its fun considering the two year old has no frickin clue how to blow his nose.  Yay.  K and I both got massive colds.  I actually had to stay home from work this week cause I could barely function let alone drive into work.  It looks like K may have to head to the doc as he has noticed it moving into his chest.  Oh fun.  Gotta love the germy little ones.

I wish that I had pictures of the garden for an update, but alas the weather is being quite bitchy.  Its hard to get outside when it does nothing but thunderstorm and pour rain on everything.  At least we missed the tornadoes that came through the state last night.  That was fun getting to watch every 10 min on TV last night.  Really do you need to keep interrupting my shows with that.  I know your just doing your job but sheesh. 

I did however take note that I have a few tomatoes now on the bushes and quite a few sugar snap peas ready for harvesting.  I tasted one and it was heavenly.  So crisp and sweet.  I think I may have to plant them again next year.