Friday, January 23, 2009

Plays and Doctors

So this past wed was a busy day. I worked for a little bit and then off to all the appointments and such. I went to the neurosurgeon to discuss all my options for my back. Its going to be the surgery route for me. After talking with him I've come to realize just how much I want to be done with everything. I'm tired of hurting, taking drugs, and not being able to pick the munchkins up.I think that the last thing is the hardest, specially for Butter. She's old enough to walk but still young enough to want to be held. Its hard telling her that Mommy can't carry her, and Daddy can't due to holding Mr. D.

Wed was also the first of the shows for the season tickets that my Mom gave me for X-mas. We, Joy and I, saw Spring Awakening. I hadn't look up anything about the show before we went so it was not what I was expecting. It was such a great show. The music was a great mix of traditional musical ballads mix with what we decided sounded a lot like 80's punk. The actors were all wonderful and did such a great job. It was one of the best shows that I've seen in a few years.